Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The End Is Near

For followers of this blog, you know that I have taken a hiatus from my normal eating plan for the holidays. There was just no way I could fight off that much temptation... lol.

So this is the final week before things get back to normal.

Normal is defined by very limited access to fried food, and hopefully regular trips to the gym each night after work.

Several of my friends are wanting to prepare for a 5K race, and want me to join them. There is only one problem with that... the running.

Even when I was in the best shape of my life (during my enlistment in the Air Force), I had trouble running. The mile-and-a-half run that was required of me annually was very difficult.

So one can understand my apprehension to the idea of running a 5K. That being said, I am going to do my very best to get into 5K shape.

I'll keep you posted... either way.

May the Blog Be With You.

No comments: